From January 2001 – December 2002 Andrew was the CEO of Australian commercial property website PropertyLook.com
He was directly responsible for the start-up and growth of the company with overall management and responsibility of all company aspects – reporting directly to the Board of Directors.
He managed relationship between founding shareholders Colliers International, CB Richard Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle and Knight Frank.
Pictured at the launch of Property Look are:
L to R: Bill Chillingworth (CB Richard Ellis), Tony Brazier (Colliers Jardine), Andrew Grill (Property Look), Craig Williams (Jones Lang LaSalle), Robert Hannington (Knight Frank).
The article below appeared in the Australian Financial Review on December 22, 2000 announcing the joint venture.
- Launch to market in 3 months from standing start
- Secured $A1M of new business in the first year
- Grew customer base from 4 to over 100 in under 12 months
- Leading commercial property website in the first year of operation
- Acquired nearest competitor
PropertyLook was sold to realestate.com.au in 2006 for $A9.05M.
You can watch a promotional video on PropertyLook below.