Andrew will be representing IBM at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 24th – 27th.
Visit the IBM booth number 3.H30 in Hall 3 and watch the hashtag #IBMMWC to keep up with what the IBM Mobile team is doing at the event.
This will be Andrew’s 6th year at the congress, having attended from 2005 – 2009 while representing Seeker Wireless (2005 – 2008) and Gigafone Technologies (2009).
In 2009, I appeared on the big screen over and over – so often that my friends such as @Ilicco took photos and shared on twitter.
You can see a sneak peek of what I will be discussing with clients at this year’s congress below.
I will also be a featured panellist on the mPowered Industries event on Monday 24th February along with the following:
- Peggy Johnson, EVP and President of Global Market Development, Qualcomm
- Doug Webster, Service Provider CMO, Cisco
- Ralph Rivera, Director Future Media, BBC
- Mary Carol Harris, Vice President – Mobile, Contactless and Innovation, Visa Europe
- Dr. Oliver Harrison, CEO & Co-Founder, Ithaca Health
- David Sear, CEO, Weve
- Wendy Bergh, VP Mobile and Digital Strategy, Walmart Global eCommerce
- Mike Zarrilli, Vice President, International, The Weather Channel Company