Thomson Reuters Social Media Day
3 Times Square
New York, NY 10036
Andrew presented at an internal Thomson Reuters event at their New York HQ on social business trends and how to better leverage the power of a social business.
Topics covered included
- The state of social business, globally
- What is the strategic advantage and value of creating a social business?
- What does great social businesses look like?
- How can companies aggregate content, expertise, brand to become a effective social business?
- Operationally, how can the brand, marketing, sales and product teams work together better to move towards the vision?
The feedback from Andrew’s presentation was highly positive, with the Director, Social Media Marketing for Financial & Risk for Thomson Reuters Kelvin Lee commenting “I had nothing but 5 stars feedback on the presentation and panel discussion!”