From Social Media to Social Business
239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd
Pimlico, London SW1V 1EQ
IBM Social Consulting Global Managing Partner, Andrew Grill looked at how companies are moving from simply playing with social media, to becoming a truly social business.
Andrew presented case studies from IBM and other clients that have made the move to becoming a social business while at the same time changing their company’s culture.
Andrew also covered:
- How the future of work will be around collaboration, culture and coaching
- How Millennials use and drive adoption of collaboration tools in the workplace
- How Millennials are changing the culture of organisations
- The role of a social intranet in your organisation
- How a collaborative organisation can move with speed & agility to deliver the right experiences to customers, partners and employees – anytime, anywhere.
- How you can discover and promote expertise across the whole company
- How a more collaborative organisation can deliver the ultimate customer experience
More details can be found on the event website.