Andrew is an internationally renowned thought leader in the fields of digital transformation, social business, and social media networks.
Since 1999, Andrew has spoken at over 300 events to audiences as large as 1,000 people in the US, UK, Europe, Central America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand on issues related to digital transformation, new technologies, digital strategy, social Eminence, brand advocates and the rise of social media to become social business.
Andrew’s keynotes draw on his first-hand experience of digital transformation, and the power of social media networks as a result his role as CEO of leading social influence platform Kred. His leadership of 6 startups over a 12-year period ensures he can also speak to audiences about how to “think like a startup” and work in an agile way.
Audiences globally have delighted from his deep knowledge and insights around digital and social, his passionate and engaging delivery style as well as the practical advice he delivers to companies looking to adapt and change to the impact of digital and social networks.
See examples of Andrew’s presentations below, including his speaker showreel. Click on a thumbnail to view each presentation, and you can book Andrew using this form.
Andrew is well qualified and experienced in speaking on the topics below, and he can also develop a bespoke presentation for corporate clients to perfectly delight your audience.
- Disrupt or be Disrupted – Digital Disruption is here now. What it means for you and your business > watch example
- Brand Advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll > watch example
- Big Data in the age of Cognitive – how big data + cognitive + IoT is the future > watch example
- Digital diversity – why you need experienced digital practitioners on your board & how to find them > watch example
- Millennials – finding, managing and motivating them in large and small companies
- Eminence in a Digital World– how you can build and drive an eminence program for your company [example on request]
- Think and act like a startup – Andrew’s experience running 6 startups over 12 years will help you think and act in an agile way
- Workplace of the Future – The nature of work is changing, driven by digital, social and mobile. How can you and your employees adapt?
- New technology trends – social business, IoT, Cognitive computing – what’s next?