Social Media Influence (internal event)
78 Upper Ground
Lambeth, London SE1 9PP
Social influence marketing is rising up the CMO agenda as businesses seek new ways to connect with consumers.
Emerging from the practice of Word of Mouth marketing, social influence strategy and tactics are becoming an essential part of smarter marketing.
This session shines the spotlight on one of the social influence scores – KRED, from PeopleBrowsr – and shows how social influence scores are a vital component in developing applied insights to understand and successfully harness the complexity of social networks.
This event will be lead by Kred CEO, Andrew Grill and provide a whistle stop tour of the following topics with examples.
– Influence in social – what is here and now – what is the future
– Using influence as a proxy for propensity to promote through social
– Grabbing social insights in real time – “taming the firehose”
– Aligning market segments with influencer communities
– Real-time influence inside an organisation
– Using gamification to drive consumer activity around a brand
– Once you’ve got the insights how do you apply them – getting beyond “so what?”to “now what??”
– The art of the possible – social in 2020
A video will be available for internal viewing after the event.
If you would like Andrew to present at your next company event or lunch & learn, then please get in touch.