Prior to his move to London, Andrew was Vice President of the Rotary Club of Sydney, Australia’s largest and most prestigious Rotary club from 2003 – 2004. He also sat on the board of the club from 2001 – 2005 and served as the Technology Director.
In 2006, he was awarded a Paul Harris Fellow by the Rotary Club of Sydney in recognition of his service to the club and the community. In 2002, he produced a promotional video for the club, which can be viewed below.
From September 2003 to September 2006, Andrew was a Board Member of the peak volunteer body, Volunteering NSW, and was also a board member of the Friends of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award in Australia.
In 2002, he developed a promotional video to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Duke of Edinburgh’s award in Australia, which was shown during a Gala Dinner in November 2002, attended by HRH The Earl of Wessex. The video can be viewed below.
Other Board and Executive positions
- Committee Member, The Hospital Club (2011 – 2014)
- Member, South Australia Club (2012 – present)
- Member, SA Government International Markets Advisory Board (2012 – present)
- Committee Member, UK Mobile Marketing Association (2008 – 2009)
- Vice President Rotary Club of Sydney (2003-2004)
- Board Member Rotary Club of Sydney (2001 – 2005)
- Board Member Volunteering New South Wales (2003 – 2006)
- Board Member Duke of Edinburgh’s Award in Australia (2003 – 2006)
- South Australian Government UK Business Ambassador (2005 – 2011)